Why pay for email?
Although free email services have many benefits, you should not use them to send sensitive information. Because you are not paying for the account, the organization may not have a strong commitment to protecting you from various threats or to offering you the best service. Some of the elements you risk are
- security - If your login, password, or messages are sent in plain text, they may easily be intercepted. If a service provider offers SSL encryption, you should use it. You can find out whether this is available by looking for a "secure mode" or by replacing the "http:" in the URL with "https:" (see Protecting Your Privacy for more information).
- reliability - Although you may be able to access your account from any computer, you need to make sure that the account is going to be available when you want to access it. Familiarize yourself with the service provider's terms of service so that you know exactly what they have committed to providing you. For example, if the service ends or your account disappears, can you retrieve your messages? Does the service provider give you the ability to download messages that you want to archive onto your machine? Also, if you happen to be in a different time zone than the provider, you may find that their server maintenance interferes with your normal email routine.
Our Email Service:
We offer 3 email package options:
1. Annual email service and software.
- 1 email address. $9.99 per year.
- email software for 1 PC. $14.99 lifetime subscription.
- email is downloaded on your system and removed from server for your security.
2. Lifetime email and software package.
- 3 email addresses
- email software for 3 PCs. $39.99 lifetime subscription.
- Price 99.00 for lifetime
3. Lifetime office email and software package.
- 24 email addresses
- email software for 24 PCs. $279.00 lifetime subscription.
- Price 599.00 for lifetime